If you’ve just purchased a brand new pair of Jlab Go Air earbuds, then it’s time to get it set up with your device. Pairing your device is fairly straightforward and should only take a few seconds. We’ll walk you through the whole process step by step. Let’s dive in!
How to Pair Jlab Go Air to Any Device
Pairing your Jlab Air to your device is pretty simple and can be done in a few seconds. Here’s how:
- Remove both earbuds from the case.
- One of your earbuds LED will turn solid white while the other blinks blue, indicating that your device is ready to pair.
- Now on the device, you would like to pair your Jlab earbuds to go to your device’s Bluetooth list and select your Jlab earbuds and click on connect.
And that’s it! Your Jlab Go AIr should now be paired to your device.
Jlab Go Air Only one earbud working?
A common issue most users experience is when only one earbud seems to be working. This typically occurs when your earbuds haven’t been properly paired with one another. But don’t worry; this is a fairly common issue among true wireless earbuds. To solve the issue, you will need to reset your earbuds and allow them to reconnect to one another.
- The first thing you’ll want to do is forget your Jlab earbuds from your device’s Bluetooth list.
- Next, with both earbuds in the charging case, quick tap one earbud 7 times.
- Your earbud should flash blue.
- now repeat the same process with the second earbud
- Now take both earbuds out of the case, one earbud should flash solid white while the other flashes white/blue. Indicating that they are paired to one another and are ready to pair to your device.
In some cases you may need to repeat the pairing process a few times until the earbuds successfully pair to one another. For more information on the take a look at our complete guide on how to solve the issue.
Jlab Go Air Button Functions
Now that you’ve gotten your earbuds paired to your device, there are a few useful quick-button functions that you need to know.
|Turn on earbud||Press and hold each earbud for 3+ seconds|
|Increase Volume||Single tap right earbud|
|Decrease Volume||Single tap left earbud|
|Play/Pause||Double tap right earbud|
|Track Forward||Press and hold right earbud for 1 second|
|Track Back||Press and hold left earbud for 1 second|
|Change EQ||Triple tap both earbuds|
|Answer a phone call||single tap right earbud|
|Reject incoming phone call||Press and hold right earbud for 1+ second|
|Hangup on a phone call||Double tap right earbud|
|Activate Voice Assistant||Double tap left earbud|
How to charge your Jlab Go Air?
Charging your Go Air is quite simple; to charge the earbuds themselves, simply place them inside the case, and they should begin to charge. To charge the case, connect the attached cable connector on the case to a power adapter, laptop, or PC.
A solid green light in the case indicates that your earbuds are 100-25% charged, whereas a red light indicates that the charging case is less than 25% charged.
Is JLab Go air compatible with iPhone?
With Apple products becoming fairly proprietary, it’s completely understandable to wonder whether or not your Jlab earbuds are compatible with the iPhone. The good news is, yes, your Jlab earbuds should work perfectly fine with an iPhone as well as all of Apple’s other products.
Do you need to use the Jlab app with your JLab earbuds?
The Jlab app isn’t required to use with your Jlab earbuds. However, it does offer certain features which allow you to easily tune your device for optimal sound quality, as well as a few other features that may enhance your experience with your earbuds.
- Can You Lay the PS5 On Its Side? Debunking Console Placement Myths
- How to Update Turtle Beach Stealth 600 or Stealth 700 Headsets
- Does GameStop Buy Oculus Quest 2? A Comprehensive Guide to Trade-Ins
- How to Fix Oculus Quest 2 Controller Drift: Step-by-Step Guide
- How Long Does It Take to Charge a Meta Quest 2: Duration, Insights, and Best Practices