So, you have just purchased a new pair of Jabra earbuds! You might want to jump in right away and listen to the radio, music, or podcast of your choice while out on the move. The first thing you will need to do is to get your earbuds connected to your iPhone.
How to connect to iPhone:
- Open your iPhone Settings.
- Click through to the Bluetooth menu.
- Ensure that the slider is swiped to “on”.
- Unpack your Jabra earbuds.
- Turn your earbuds on by pressing the multi-function button on the right earbuds for one second until the LED turns green.
- On your iPhone, return to the Bluetooth menu.
- Select “Jabra earbuds”.
- Enter your personal pin (for first-time users the pin will be “0000”).
- A successful connection will be announced in your headphones.
Once your earbuds are working, you are set to enjoy a new convenient listening experience – but still, there are some things you might want to know to get the most out of your pair. By the time you finish this brief article, you will know how to set up, connect, and get the most out of your new pair.
How to Connect Your Jabra Earbuds to a Different iPhone
If you have recently bought a new iPhone or have lost an old one, you may wonder how to connect your Jabra Earbuds to a new phone.
The first thing that is important to know is that your earbuds are multifunctional, they are not fixed to one phone and you can use them on whatever device you choose!
It also will make no difference if your earbuds are currently paired with a device other than an iPhone. You can use your earbuds on almost any device.
Follow these steps to ensure that your earbuds are connected to a new iPhone:
- Turn on your Bluetooth settings on your new iPhone.
- Turn off your Jabra Earbuds by holding down the button on your right earbuds until the LED light flashes red.
- To pair with your new iPhone press and hold the button on your right earbud again until the LED light flashes blue. Your earbud will now be in “pairing mode”.
- Go to the Bluetooth Menu and select “Jabra Earbuds”. If you are not sure of your pincode, try “0000”.
One of Your Jabra Earbuds Has Lost Connection
There’s nothing more alarming than when one of your earbuds has stopped working – but don’t panic yet! Your Jabra earbud may not be broken. There are a few ways of figuring out what the problem is before assuming the worst.
Before continuing with these steps, first check your earbuds for damage. While your Jabra earbuds can withstand usual wear and tear, a major accident may affect your listening experience. Your Jabra earbuds are also water-resistant but may not survive long submerged in water.
If you are confident that your issue is connection-based, follow these troubleshooting steps to perform a soft reset:
- Get out your Jabra earbuds.
- Ensure that your earbuds are paired with your iPhone.
- Put your left earbud back into the charging case.
- Wait for the red LED to light up.
- Leave your earbud charging for a minute or two.
- Remove the left earbud from the charging case.
- Check to see if your headphones have re-connected!
My Jabra Earbuds Keep Losing Connection Completley!
There’s nothing more frustrating when your earbuds lose connection while out for a run or on the commute. You want to get the best out of your earbuds and enjoy a flawless listening experience, and might be scratching your head wondering where the issue comes from.
There may be many reasons why your earbuds are having trouble keeping a connection. Here are a few things to keep in mind.
Out of range:
Your earbuds only have a certain range before the Bluetooth cannot properly connect. This will affect your listening experience, and may be the reason for your connection issues.
Ensure that your device is within 10 meters of range, and always keep your device as close as possible. You may want to leave your phone at your desk, but for maximum experience the earbuds will work best when the connection point is at its closest.
Another Paired Device:
If you have read through some of the steps outlined above, you will already know that your Jabra headset can pair with several devices at once. This may create problems, as your earbuds don’t know where to go!
Ensure that nearby devices are not also paired to your earbuds. It is important to remember that with Jabra’s pin system, it is difficult for unknown devices to connect automatically.
Battery is running out:
It’s easy to forget how long you have been on the move between charging, but a low battery could be the root of your issue when it comes to connection problems. This can be a simple solution to your problem.
If it has been over five hours since you have charged your pair of earbuds, check the battery level. Put them in your charging case for five minutes, and then check again to see if your connection problems are history!
While it is essential to always keep informed on your model, as it may have some minor differences, after reading this article, you should have a good idea of how to keep your earphones connected. Now you can feel relieved to go out and begin your new listening experience!