Whether you’ve just bought an HP Envy 6055 printer or you’re looking into buying one, you probably wonder what kind of ink this printer uses. That is a fair question–after all, you may want to know what type of ink to stock up on before purchasing it or whether your current printer’s ink will be just as useful for your new HP Envy 6055. Luckily for you, you won’t need to guess about what kind of ink to use because we have the answer to this question and more below.
The HP Envy 6055 is compatible with HP 67 or HP 67XL ink cartridges. The printer comes with an HP 67 Setup Black Cartridge and HP Setup Tri-Color Cartridge, so you won’t need to worry about buying the first round of ink.
If you want to know more about how to replace an ink cartridge and buy ink, keep reading. We have more HP ink-related information to share.
What Ink Does HP Envy 6055 Use?
The HP Envy 6055 work with either HP 67 ink or HP 67XL ink. The XL version is a larger ink cartridge and is a great option if you print frequently. If you notice that you aren’t printing as much, then the HP 67 would be a more suitable option for you as it’s a much smaller ink cartridge.
How Do I Put Ink in My HP Envy 6055?
Replacing an ink cartridge with an HP Envy printer is a relatively straightforward process.
- Once you unpack your brand new ink, start by removing the tape on the side of the cartridge.
- Open the printer’s access door. To do this, Lift the ink cartridge access door by using the recessed areas on the sides of the printer until it locks into place. The carriage moves slightly to the left. Wait until the carriage is idle and silent before you proceed.
- Next, you’ll need to empty the cartridge. To do this, flip the lid on the ink cartridge slot open. After that, gently nudge the lid back until it stops. Then, pull the ink cartridge up and take it out of the ink cartridge slot.
- Once you’ve removed the cartridge on the right, replace it with a black ink cartridge of the same type. To replace the tri-color ink cartridge, repeat the same process on the left side and replace it with a tri-color ink cartridge.
How do I connect my HP Envy 6052 to my computer?
To connect an HP Envy 6052–or most HP Envy printers to your computer, simply follow these steps, as outlined on the HP website. First, you need to prepare your printer for installation. To do this, “make sure your printer is turned on, and your mobile device or computer is on the same Wi-Fi network you want to connect the printer to.” If you want to use your printer on a wireless network, gather the following items first: a compatible computer or mobile device connected to your wireless network. Also, make sure you have internet access and that the router and computer or mobile device are powered on.
Finally, “make sure the computer or mobile device is connected to the same Wi-Fi network to which you want to connect the printer. Set up the printer, load paper into the input tray, and install the ink cartridges. For more information about setting up the printer, go to First Time Printer Setup. Turn on the printer and place it close to the computer and within range of the router during the setup procedure.”
For the second step, you’ll need to connect your printer to whatever Wi-Fi network you’re using.
To do this, follow the instructions on the HP website, as outlined here: “Use WPS or HP Smart to establish a wireless connection between your printer and network. Use Wi-Fi Direct to make a wireless connection when a wireless network is a guest network or when a Wi-Fi network is not available.”
If your printer flashes a “Find Printer Pin” message, simply enter the pin that is printed on the label on the printer. This should resolve the issue immediately.
Can HP Envy Printers Print Photos?
HP Envy printers can absolutely print photos. In fact, they were originally designed to print photos of comparable quality to the photo labs. Nowadays, printing at home is easier than ever with the various HP Envy printers on the market. When you load HP Envy printers with the proper ink, they can print photos that look professional in terms of quality and vibrancy.
Do HP Envy Printers Connect to Bluetooth?
Since HP Envy printers are designed to be wireless, they can connect to Bluetooth. To connect your HP Envy printer to Bluetooth, simply turn on the Bluetooth radio on the printer. Your model may require you to either hit the Bluetooth button or get to the Setup or Network menus to change the Bluetooth setting. Usually, it’s a straightforward, intuitive process.
With Bluetooth, you can print from your laptop, phone, tablet, or any other device that connects to Bluetooth. This makes it a convenient, perfect option to print photos, presentations, or any other documents.
- Can You Lay the PS5 On Its Side? Debunking Console Placement Myths
- How to Update Turtle Beach Stealth 600 or Stealth 700 Headsets
- Does GameStop Buy Oculus Quest 2? A Comprehensive Guide to Trade-Ins
- How to Fix Oculus Quest 2 Controller Drift: Step-by-Step Guide
- How Long Does It Take to Charge a Meta Quest 2: Duration, Insights, and Best Practices