There’s nothing worse than missing a required cable for your new device. If you’re considering purchasing a Nintendo Switch then you’re probably wondering if it comes with an HDMI cable?
Yes, the Nintendo Switch does come with a high-speed 3-foot-long HDMI cable, this cable supports 1080p at 60HZ as well as 4k at 60 HZ.
Let’s now take a look at the Nintendo switch’s HDMI cable capabilities as well as what’s included in the box when you purchase a brand-new Nintendo switch. Let’s dive in!
What type of HDMI cable comes with the Nintendo Switch?
The Nintendo Switch comes with a High-speed HDMI cable this cable type supports 1080p at 60 Hz & 4K at 30 Hz. This cable offers a great resolution & refresh rate, & it does support 4k, however, if you’re looking to upgrade to a 4k at 60 HZ resolution then you will need a Premium high-speed cable or typically referred to as a 4k HDMI cable.
Additionally, the cable provided is approximately three feet long which is great if your setup is in close proximity to each other, however, if your setup is far apart then you may need a longer cable.
What’s Included In The Nintendo Switch Box?
Included with the Nintendo Switch:
- Nintendo Switch Dock
- Joy-Con (L) and Joy-Con (R)
- Joy-Con Straps (2)
- Joy-Con Grip
- HDMI Cable
- USB-C AC Adapter
Nintendo Switch Dock
The dock is used to connect the tablet to your TV, the setup process is quite simple. Simply place your tablet into the dock & plugin the HDMI cable & your good to go!
Joy-Con (L) and Joy-Con (R)
The Joycons allow you to control your Nintendo switch if used portably. You will have an option between a Red & Blue colored joy-cons or Grey colored ones.
Next, you get two pairs of joy-con straps each for either pair of joy-cons, this is useful when playing games with motion control to ensure you don’t drop or accidentally throw your switch.
The joy-con grip changes the positioning of your controls allowing you to play in a more comfortable position.
The Nintendo Switch does come with a Nintendo switch HDMI cable that is 3-foot long & supports 1080p at 60 HZ as well as 4k at 60HZ.
USB-C AC Adapter
The USB-C AC Adapter allows you to charge you Nintendo switch even when playing.
How To Connect Nintendo Switch To TV
- Open the back cover of the Nintendo Switch Dock.
- Simply connect the USB plug from the AC adapter to the AC adapter terminal.
- connect the HDMI cable to the HDMI OUT terminal, and simply connect the other end to your monitor HDMI port
- Close the back cover of the Nintendo Switch dock.
- Ensure that both joy-cons are removed
- Simply place your switch into the dock with the screen facing the same direction as the front panel of the dock.
That’s it! you’re now ready to start using your Nintendo Switch.
1. does Nintendo switch come with SD card?
No, the Nintendo switch does not come with an SD card, however, it does come with 32 GB of internal storage.
2. does Nintendo switch have Bluetooth?
Yes, the Nintendo Switch uses Bluetooth to connect with wireless controllers. However, the Nintendo Switch doesn’t allow Bluetooth headphones to connect to them directly. Although thanks to patch 4.0.0 you will be able to connect your wireless headphones that use a USB dongle wirelessly, although this method does not work with Bluetooth.
So there you have it, the Nintendo Switch does come with a 3-foot-long HDMI cable included which supports 4 resolution. Additionally, the Nintendo Switch comes with several accessories such as Nintendo Switch Dock, Joy-Cons, Joy-Con Straps, Joy-Con Grip, USB-C AC Adapter.
- Can You Lay the PS5 On Its Side? Debunking Console Placement Myths
- How to Update Turtle Beach Stealth 600 or Stealth 700 Headsets
- Does GameStop Buy Oculus Quest 2? A Comprehensive Guide to Trade-Ins
- How to Fix Oculus Quest 2 Controller Drift: Step-by-Step Guide
- How Long Does It Take to Charge a Meta Quest 2: Duration, Insights, and Best Practices