Whether you enjoy playing PC games for fun or if you are a competitive gamer, getting yourself a pair of Turtle Beach Stealth 600 headphones is essential for optimal audio playback. The Turtle Beach Stealth 600 headset is not only ideal for those who enjoy playing games using their PC, but they are also compatible with a wide range of devices and consoles.
How to Connect Turtle Beach Stealth 600 to Phone?
We should start off by stating that Turtle beach Stealth 600 headsets aren’t equipped with Bluetooth functionality. However, while the Turtle Beach Stealth 600 headsets do not officially support connecting them to your mobile device, it is, indeed, possible. However, we should note that this isn’t an ideal connection method. However, if you find yourself desperately needing to use a headset with your phone, then this is the only option. Here’s how:
We do have to note this only seems to work for turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 models.
- First, you’ll need a compatible USB connector
- If your using an android device, this will be a USB-C to USB connector
- Simply plug it into your phone, then Plug in the headset’s USB adapter into the connector
- And your headset should now be connected to your device.
While this isn’t an ideal connection method, it is your only option if you own a Stealth 600 model. If you do, by any chance, also own a Stealth 700 headset, then the good news is that you will be able to connect it via Bluetooth. This is because, unlike Stealth 600 models, the Stealth 700 model does come equipped with Bluetooth functionality.
What are some of the most notable features of the Turtle Beach Stealth 600 headphones?
When you are in the market for a new pair of headphones or a brand new headset, making a decision on a make and model can feel overwhelming if you are unsure of where to begin. Some of the most notable features that help the Turtle Beach Stealth 600 headphones to stand out amongst the competition include:
- Top-tier audio quality: Whether you need a pair of headphones to hear faint footsteps during competitive gaming matches or if you are a self-described audiophile, the Turtle Beach Stealth 600 delivers top-tier audio quality all around, every time.
- 50mm speaker: The included 50mm speaker in the Turtle Beach Stealth 600 headset offers crystal clear audio quality and sound output.
- Controls: With onboard controls, easily manage the settings of your Turtle Beach Stealth 600 headphones and the sound output of your preferred smartphone or device with the push of a button.
- Quick controls: Manage controls for quick access to manage volume, power, muting, and other features included with the Turtle Beach Stealth 600 headset.
What do I do if my phone does not connect to my Turtle Beach Stealth 600 headphones?
The best course of action to take when your smartphone device is not properly connecting to your Turtle Beach Stealth 600 headset includes resetting your device(s) and verifying that you own a Gen 2 model. If you are unable to connect your Turtle Beach Stealth 600 headphones after checking the current connection, consider the range of where your headphones are located.
You can also try unplugging and powering down your headphones as well as your smartphone to reset the internal hardware and firmware, so you are able to try again.
Is it possible to upgrade the firmware of the Turtle Beach Stealth 600 headset?
Yes, it is possible to download and install firmware updates for the Turtle Beach Stealth 600 headphones; however, you will need a PC. To do this, first, you’ll need to connect the provided USB cord and connector to a PC. Next, download the Windows or Mac version of Turtle Beach’s Audio Hub. Once installed, open up the App and select Update, and your device should begin to update its firmware.
Is it important to update the firmware of the Turtle Beach Stealth 600 headset?
Yes. Updating the firmware of any headset or pair of headphones from Turtle Beach will ensure that you have the latest technologies, patches, and protection in place whenever you use the headphones, whether you choose to do so for professional gaming or leisure listening and streaming purposes.
Using the Turtle Beach Stealth 600 headphones is a great way to improve audio feedback while also drastically improving the overall audio quality of any game or type of media you enjoy. Whether you use your Turtle Beach Stealth 600 headphones for professional gaming, listening, streaming, or creating, or if you enjoy your Turtle Beach Stealth 600 headset for fun, knowing the ins and outs of your Turtle Beach Stealth 600 headphones can help you make the most out of the headset’s features and abilities.
- How to Pair Meta Quest 3 Controllers with Your Quest 3 Headset: A Quick Guide
- How to Charge Meta Quest 3: A Guide to Powering Up Your VR Experience
- How to Cast Meta Quest 3 to Samsung TV: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How To Factory Reset Your Meta Quest 3: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How to Power On and Off the Meta Quest 3