If you’ve recently got your hands on a pair of Sennheiser headphones and or earbuds, then you’re probably wondering how to pair them. Let’s take a look at how to pair your headphones or earbuds to your device as well as how to troubleshoot your device when experiencing connection issues. Let’s dive right in!
How to Pair Sennheiser Headphones
- If your headphones don’t automatically go to pairing mode, then you can manually put them on pairing mode by turning the headphones off, then pressing and holding the power button for around 4 seconds. (Your headphones LED should flash red & blue, indicating that it’s on pairing mode)
- Turn Bluetooth on, on your device (Phone, tablet…etc.)
- on your device’s Bluetooth list, select your Sennheiser headphones
And that’s it! Your headphones should now be paired to your device. To unpair, simply disconnect from your headphones your device’s Bluetooth list, or turn your device’s Bluetooth off on your device.
Pair your Sennheiser with Near-field communication (NFC)
If your device is equipped with Near-field communication (NFC) capabilities, then you will be able to connect it to your Sennheiser headphones instantly. Here’s how:
- Ensure NFC is activated on your device (phone, tablet..etc.)
- place your device next to your headphones left earcup ( it should be within reach of a maximum of 4 cm)
- Your headphones will then initiate a beep & a voice prompt stating “power on”. Your headphones LED will then begin to flash red & blue.
- You will receive a pairing confirmation prompt on your phone; select Yes.
- You should then receive a voice prompt “connected”.
How do I reset my Sennheiser Bluetooth headphones?
Resetting your headphones can help clear up any connection or pairing issues. Most Sennheiser headphones use the same method to reset the device. Here’s how:
- Switch your headphones off and then turn them on
- Press & hold the Effect Mode button for 4 seconds. This will disconnect and re-pair from your device.
- TO clear your device’s pairing list, press and hold the Effect mode button once again for 4 seconds. Your headphones will disconnect from your device and automatically enter pairing mode.
How to Pair Sennheiser Earbuds
- Take both your Sennheiser earbuds out of the case.
- Press and hold both your left & right earbuds touch control for around 3 seconds. ( The LED should be flashing blue & red, indicating they have entered pairing mode)
- Turn on Bluetooth on your device, Phone, Tablet…etc.)
- On your device’s Bluetooth menu, select your Sennheiser earbuds and press connect.
And that’s it! Your earbuds should now be connected!
How do I reset my Sennheiser Bluetooth earbuds?
Knowing how to reset your Sennheiser earbuds is beneficial for clearing up any technical issues like pairing, charging, or connection problems. Here’s how to reset your Sennheiser earbuds.
- Place both earbuds in the charging case
- plugin the charging cable to the case
- press and hold both earbuds touch control for at least 30 seconds while the device is still in the case
Your Sennheiser earbuds should now be reset!
- How to Pair Meta Quest 3 Controllers with Your Quest 3 Headset: A Quick Guide
- How to Charge Meta Quest 3: A Guide to Powering Up Your VR Experience
- How to Cast Meta Quest 3 to Samsung TV: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How To Factory Reset Your Meta Quest 3: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How to Power On and Off the Meta Quest 3