Whether you are a recreational gamer or if you enjoy entering contests and playing professionally, Turtle Beach is known for its high-quality headsets and audio devices. If you own a pair of the Turtle Beach Recon 200 headphones, you may be wondering how you should charge your headphones to maximize the usage you are able to get from them each time you play with them.
How to Charge Turtle Beach Recon 200 Headphones
Charging a pair of Turtle Beach Recon 200 headphones is not complicated and only requires your included USB charging cord as well as the device you intend to use the headphones on. To charge your Turtle Beach Recon 200 headset, complete the following steps:
- First, plug in your USB charge cable into the headset where the USB charge cable port is located. Use the Micro-USB end of the charging cable to plug it directly into your headset.
- Plug the standard USB charger on the opposite end of the cord into the device or gaming platform of your choice. You have the option to use a gaming platform such as an Xbox or an Xbox One, as well as a PC that is compatible with the Turtle Beach Recon 200 headphones.
- Locate and look for an LED light, which will appear when the headset is powered down but is actively charging. This light will appear red in color.
Advantages of Turtle Beach Recon 200 Headphones
Using the Turtle Beach Recon 200 headset provides numerous advantages over standard headphones on the market today, such as:
- Variable mic monitoring
- Master volume management and control
- Boom microphone included
- Wireless charging and usage
- Up to 12 hours of streaming and playing time on one full charge
- Rechargeable batteries available to purchase for extended use
- Adjust volume directly inside of the headset itself
What will my Turtle Beach Recon 200 headset’s LED light look like if I am charging my headphones while keeping the headset powered on at all times?
If you choose to leave your Turtle Beach Recon 200 headset on during the process of charging it, you will notice the LED light color appears amber throughout the entire time.
What does it look like when my Turtle Beach Recon 200 headphones are done charging?
Once your Turtle Beach Recon 200 headset is done charging, the LED light that is located on the headphones themselves will turn green, indicating that the charge is complete.
How long does it take to charge the Turtle Beach Recon 200 headphones?
Most often, it will take anywhere between 2-3 hours to completely charge your Turtle Beach Recon 200 headset, even if you are charging the headphones from below 25% battery life.
How long does the battery last in the Turtle Beach Recon 200 headset?
Fortunately, the Turtle Beach Recon 200 headset has a long-lasting battery life, with up to 12 hours of use before the headphones must be recharged.
Is it possible to use an additional battery to continue using the Turtle Beach Recon 200 headset, even after the original battery has died?
Yes, you can purchase an additional rechargeable battery to work as an extra battery for times you are charging the standard battery that comes with the Turtle Beach Recon 200 headset model.
What Comes With the Turtle Beach Recon 200 Headphones?
When you purchase a new pair of Turtle Beach Recon 200 headphones, you will also receive a USB charging cable alongside a rechargeable battery that is designed specifically for the Turtle Beach Recon 200 model.
How often should I charge my Turtle Beach Recon 200 headset?
It is highly advisable to charge your Turtle Beach Recon 200 headphones regularly, regardless of how frequently you use them to stream media or play games.
If you choose to pack them away or if you do not intend to use them for an extended period of time, it is still highly recommended to charge your Turtle Beach Recon 200 headset before putting them away. This is mostly useful for those who intend to store their headphones away for at least 3 months or more, which is ideal for traveling or even relocating.
Where should the Turtle Beach Recon 200 headphones be stored?
It is best to store the Turtle Beach Recon 200 headset in a location that is cool and comfortable as much as possible. With most headphones, it is important to avoid storing the Turtle Beach Recon 200 headset in any location that may be hotter than 113 degrees Fahrenheit, especially over an extended period of
If you own a pair of Turtle Beach Recon 200, knowing how to properly care for and charge your headphones can help to extend the overall lifespan of your headset. When you are familiar with how the Turtle Beach Recon 200 headsets work and how to properly charge and store them, you can make your Turtle Beach Recon 200 headphones last for many more years to come.
- How to Pair Meta Quest 3 Controllers with Your Quest 3 Headset: A Quick Guide
- How to Charge Meta Quest 3: A Guide to Powering Up Your VR Experience
- How to Cast Meta Quest 3 to Samsung TV: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How To Factory Reset Your Meta Quest 3: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How to Power On and Off the Meta Quest 3