If you are the owner of a Turtle Beach Stealth 600 headset, you know just how powerful they are and how valuable they are for those involved with the gaming and audio communities today. When you have a Turtle Beach Stealth 600 headset and you want to ensure you are able to get the most out of it, you will need to update your drivers regularly to ensure the hardware and firmware is compatible with the platform(s) you are using to stream your audio.
How to Update the Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Headset?
Updating your Turtle Beach Stealth 600 headset is mostly simple once you have the proper software installed to help complete the process. If you want to update the firmware of your Turtle Beach Stealth 600 headset, complete the following steps:
- Head to the Turtle Beach Audio Hub to find the most recent download of the Hub for the operating system you are using. The Turtle Beach Audio Hub will provide you with an array of drivers and downloads that are compatible with the Turtle Beach Stealth 600 headset you own as well as other Turtle Beach equipment and devices.
- Install the Turtle Beach Audio Hub once the file has been successfully downloaded to your computer’s hard drive.
- Launch the Turtle Beach Audio Hub.
- Use an available USB port on your computer to plug your Turtle Beach Stealth 600 headset in. Once your headset has been successfully plugged in, the Turtle Beach Audio Hub should automatically detect the new headset immediately, or at least within a minute of plugging it in.
- Allow the Turtle Beach Audio Hub program to automatically scan for potential updates. If the Hub detects any new updates for your Turtle Beach Stealth 600 headset, the downloads and installation will begin immediately and automatically, making this one of the quickest ways to ensure your headset remains updated at all times.
Benefits of Updating Your Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Headset
Updating your Turtle Beach headset regularly provides the following benefits:
- Protects against lag and slowing down of loading times
- Prevents potential choppiness or disconnects while speaking or listening to others
- Ensures that users remain as safe and secured as possible with the latest software and firmware updates that include virus and malware protection
- Helps deliver top-notch performance, even with years of ongoing usage
How Do I Perform a Hard Reset on My Xbox Console After Installing a New Firmware Update for My Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Headset?
If you want to complete the update process of updating the driver of your Turtle Beach Stealth 600 headset, you should also perform a hard reset on the console you are using, such as the Xbox. If you are using an Xbox with your Turtle Beach Stealth 600 headset, follow these steps to complete the firmware update process:
- Press and hold down the power button on your Xbox. This may require a few seconds to completely power down the Xbox system itself. Avoid simply clicking and releasing the power button, as this will typically send the Xbox console into sleep mode, rather than powering it down.
- Press the power button to restart your Xbox console after it has been completely shut down. Allow a few seconds for your Xbox to boot up, playing its original boot-up sound and showcasing its loading logo.
- Turn on your Turtle Beach Stealth 600 headset to verify that it has been properly connected with your Xbox and that it is working well with the new updates and after a hard reset has been done.
Note: If your Xbox dashboard appears immediately after powering the system down, there is a good chance that the system has not completed a hard reset. Repeat the steps called for in order to complete a hard reset before going any further if you encounter this issue.
What is Required to Download and Use the Turtle Beach Audio Hub?
If you are interested in using the Turtle Beach Audio Hub, it is important to keep in mind that whether you choose to use your computer or a smartphone device, the device you choose must be Bluetooth-enabled.
What Operating Systems Are Compatible With the Turtle Beach Audio Hub?
Currently, both Windows and Mac computers are compatible with the Turtle Beach Audio Hub, as the Hub has downloads available for both.
Is the Turtle Beach Audio Hub Compatible With Smartphone Devices?
Yes, you can use the Turtle Beach Audio Hub with both Android (6.0 or later) and iOS (11 or newer) devices. It is also possible to download and use Turtle Beach Audio Hub if you are using Elite 800.
What Else Can I Adjust Using the Turtle Beach Audio Hub?
Using the Turtle Beach Audio Hub is not just for downloading and installing the latest firmware for your Turtle Beach Stealth 600. In fact, there are plenty of customization options that come with the Turtle Beach Audio Hub. A couple of the most popular features to take advantage of with the Turtle Beach Audio Hub include:
- Mic Monitor Level: You can manage the mic monitor level, or how much you are able to hear your own voice when using your Turtle Beach Stealth 600 headset using this setting in the Turtle Beach Audio Hub.
- Tones: With the Turtle Beach Audio Hub, you also have the option to change various tone volumes that play when your headset is turned on, when it is updated, or whenever it is engaged. You can also manage presets, as well as mute/, unmute tones from this section.
Whether you are a professional gamer using a PC or if you prefer to play on consoles such as the Xbox, knowing how to update your Turtle Beach Stealth 600 headset is essential. The more comfortable you become with updating your device firmware and software regularly, the less likely you are to encounter issues such as interruptions, choppiness, lag, or even complete disconnects while trying to use the headset for listening or speaking purposes.