How to reset Raycon earbuds?
Doing a factory reset is simple. Just press down on both earbuds’ power buttons for thirty seconds. This will restore your Raycon earbuds to their factory settings.
We’ll go over all the different reasons you might need to do that and some of the problems it helps clear up in the article below.
How do I reset my Raycons?
Here is how to do a factory reset on your Raycons. You can find this info in the Raycon manual.
- The first thing to do is power off the earbuds. To do this, hold down the button on each earbud for four seconds.
- Next, delete all of the Raycons names in your phone or computer’s Bluetooth settings. Any device paired with your Raycons should be switched off or deleted.
- Now, hold down the buttons for thirty seconds on each earbud.
- Place them back into the charging case and close the case.
- Take them out.
- Hold both earphones down to turn on. Wait for them to pair with each other before pairing with your mobile device.
- Now, head over to your mobile device. Once you see the Raycon name appear in the Bluetooth section, press it to connect. Your earphones will say “connected,” and you can begin using them.
Why is one of my Raycons not working?
Have your Raycon earbuds have stopped pairing with your device? Is the sound cutting out on you constantly? Here’s how you can fix this problem for Raycons different earbud models:
Reboot your earbuds by deleting the Raycon names from your Bluetooth settings on all paired devices. Turn the earbuds off and put them inside their case. Leave them there for a moment before removing them and rebooting them.
If you’re having this problem with your E50 or E100 Raycons, here’s what to do:
- Turn earbuds off.
- Delete Raycon from all Bluetooth menus of paired devices.
- For 30 seconds, hold down the Earbuds to power off.
- Place them in the case. Then take them out again.
- Find Racon E50/Raycon E100 on your device and pair them.
If the sound isn’t working on your Raycon H20s, make sure they are fully charged, and make sure they are both on. Adjust the volume to ensure it’s in the right spot.
Failing that, you can try to clear the Bluetooth pairing list on whatever device you’re using. Hold the power button down for five seconds to turn off and back on again. This should solve the problem.
How do you pair left and right Raycons?
Start by putting the earphones in your ears, and make sure they are both fully charges. If they are not charged, they won’t pair.
Hold down on the button on both ears until you hear: “Raycon power on.” The Raycons will first connect to each other before pairing with your device.
Now, go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone. You should see your Raycons listed in the Bluetooth pairing section. Click on Raycon to pair with your device.
Why is one of my Raycon earbuds blinking red and blue?
This is a sign that your left and right Raycon earbuds are paring with each other. Both have blue and red LED lights inside them.
A solid blue light flashing means the earbuds are powering one. Red and blue lights flashing alternately means that the earbuds are waiting to pair with each other.
If you hear the voice prompt “power on” and then “connected,” your two buds have paired.
What do I do if my Raycon earbuds won’t charge?
If your Raycon earbuds have stopped charging, or the charging capsule has stopped charging, here’s what you can do.
- Make sure the capsule is closed when your earbuds are in charging mode. If the case is open, they will not charge.
- Ensure the connection pins between the earbuds and the case are cleared of any gunk or debris. Use a soft tissue and a toothpick to wipe and clean away any obstructions.
- Also, makes sure the connection pins can recede and retract properly. If they can’t, they will not make the connection to the charger, and you won’t be able to charge your Raycon earbuds.
- Ensure there is no damage to the charging cable, and if there is, try a new cable. They are readily available on amazon or electronic stores.
- Ensure your power source is functioning and that the metal connection into the case is not bent or obstructed in any way.
Final thoughts: check your warranty
If you are still experiencing problems with resetting, charging, or pairing your Raycon earbuds, there are three possible options left to you.
One is to read the manual or go online and ask for more detailed help. Another is to call Raycon’s excellent customer service. They will help guide you towards a solution.
Lastly, if there is a hardware issue that will not resolve and your earbuds are under warranty, Raycon will send you a new pair.